One of the things we love most about what we do here at Ava Chen, DDS is creating beautiful smiles that our patients can feel proud of!
Many people think that cosmetic dentistry in Castro Valley is too expensive or time-consuming. However, this couldn’t be farther from the truth.
Whether it’s discolored, crooked, or broken teeth you’re dealing with, there’s a cosmetic dental procedure that can restore your smile. Dr. Chen works closely with patients to plan treatment that can easily fit into their schedule and budget, and she’ll even show you what your new smile will look like when it’s completed!
What Are the Problems Cosmetic Dentistry Can Fix?
There are many conditions that can diminish your smile, and even make chewing and eating your food more difficult, such as:
- Worn teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Teeth that overlap, are crooked, or unevenly spaced
- Missing teeth
- Teeth that are oddly shaped or sized
- Stained or discolored teeth
If you aren’t comfortable with how your smile looks, it may cause you to feel self-conscious and hide it. Your cosmetic dentist in Castro Valley can help you achieve the beautiful new smile you want without breaking your budget.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments in Castro Valley
Dr. Chen loves creating beautiful, life-changing smiles! Some of the cosmetic dental services you’ll find at our Castro Valley dental office are:
- Invisible braces: Straighten crooked teeth with discretion with Invisalign.
- Tooth implants: Replace one or multiple missing teeth and protect your dental health.
- Porcelain veneers: Cover cosmetic imperfections with durable and aesthetically-pleasing dental veneers.
- Professional teeth whitening: Eliminate embarrassing stains, yellowed teeth, or discoloration with teeth bleaching.
- Tooth-colored restorations: Tooth crowns and fillings repair cavities or broken teeth with composite fillings and porcelain crowns.
- Dental bonding: This procedure uses composite resin, which is the same material used for dental fillings, to restore smile issues like broken or chipped teeth, gaps and spacing, and more.
Scheduling a cosmetic evaluation with Dr. Chen is the first step towards achieving your new smile. Whether your smile needs just one or a combination of these procedures, she’ll work closely with you to determine which treatment will best help you achieve your goals for your smile. Then she’ll create a plan to help you reach your goals in a manner that makes sense for you.
Take the Next Step Towards Your New Smile
Have you been considering how to make improvements to your smile? If so, you should know that Dr. Ava Chen is the cosmetic dentist in Castro Valley that patients trust. Don’t wait any longer to learn more about how you can achieve a smile that you’re happy to share with other people!
Contact our dental office today to schedule your cosmetic evaluation.